“Our limited time Peppermint Chocolate Chip
Milkshake is a hit each holiday season, and fans get as
much as they can during the winter months “
– Morgan Crego with Chick-fil-A
Talk about embarrassing!! >>> Late last fall I pulled through my local Chick-fil-A in Florence, KY. It was the first day of their seasonal Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake’s return and I was not about to miss it. This milkshake is one of my very favorite things (One might say (and has said) I’m ‘addicted’ to them. I will neither confirm or deny this, but only say they.are.awesome!). While waiting for my bit of peppermint heaven, I notice one of the store manager’s helping unload a shipment. Our eyes connected and he says,
“I bet you’re happy today!”
Me: (questioning stare)
Him: “The Peppermint Milkshakes are back!”
As I fought the urge to climb under the dashboard and hide, I smiled and raised my milkshake to him with a laugh. I knew I got a lot of CFA’s Peppermint milkshakes, but had no idea I ordered so many of them my indulgence would stand out and be noticed my a stranger.
So, if you haven’t tried them, do – today. You’ll completely understand where I’m coming from and like me, wish you could buy them in bulk or at the very least, the mix to make your own. Then, share the CFA love with your loved ones this season with this Peppermint Milkshake Pie!
Chick-fil-A’s Peppermint Milkshake Pie
(Click HERE to download and print)
- 1½ cups crushed chocolate cream-filled cookies (approximately 15)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large Chick-fil-A Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake (or 2 large milkshakes if you prefer a deeper pie; order with no whipped cream or cherry at your local restaurant)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 10 peppermint candies (crushed)
- Place butter in microwave safe bowl and heat approximately 30 seconds. Stir until melted. In a medium bowl, place the cookie crumbs. Drizzle melted butter over crumbs and stir until moistened. Press crumb mixture into 9” pie pan. Cover & freeze until set, at least one hour.
- Pour milkshake(s) into the prepared crust. Depending on the thickness of your crust, you may not use both shakes—so just drink the rest! Cover and freeze until set, approximately one hour, or up to one week.
- Use an electric or hand mixer to mix whipping cream & sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Spread onto pie, or if you feel fancy, pipe whipped topping onto pie in rosettes using a plastic sandwich-sized bag. Garnish, just prior to serving, with crushed peppermint, mini chocolate chips, candy cane pieces, white chocolate… get creative! Serve in slices and enjoy.
Note: No time for crust and topping from scratch? Buy a pre-made crust and whipped cream
Disclosure: As a Chick-fil-A Mom Ambassador, I receive products, promotional items, and educational materials to use as I see fit. All opinions expressed above are those of the writer and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. Chick-fil-A logos and images are owned and copyrighted by them. All rights and credit belong to them on original images used within. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep 4 The Love Of Family here for you
CFA’s Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake Pie – Video