Healthy, Homemade, Tri-Color Melon Rocket Pops Popsicles
We LOVE popsicles in our house! One of our favorites is Homemade Melon Tri-color Rocket Pops. Not only are they fun, but super easy and healthy! My 2 year old especially thinks they are one of the greatest things ever. To make these, you will need Rocket Pop Popsicle Molds. I purchased mine from Amazon: Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops – Set of 6 but have seen them at my local Michael’s Arts and Crafts stores.
- Fresh Watermelon
- Fresh Cantaloupe
- Fresh Honeydew
- Peel and chop all fruit into 1"-2" cubes.
- Individually puree each fruit in food processor.
- Fill molds 1/3 full with honeydew puree and freeze 1 hour.
- Fill molds another 1/3 of the way with cantaloupe puree.
- Add sticks and freeze up to one hour continually checking to be sure the sticks are removable.
- Remove sticks and fill the final 1/3 full with watermelon puree.
- Add sticks and freeze 3 hours.
Disclosure: All opinions expressed above are my own and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep Parenting In Northern Kentucky here for you 🙂
Love it? Share it!