These watermelon slushies are sure to be a hit at your next summer get together! Not only are they delicious, they’re so fun & summer-y. Not having a get together? These are great any day. They’re the perfect “cool down” on hot summer days.
Enjoy and let us know below or on social media (@4TheLoveOfFam) how you liked it. ????
- 1 large watermelon cleaned out
- 2+ small watermelons cleaned out
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1-1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- Cut tops off of large and small watermelons.
- Scoop the melon out of the skin of the large and small watermelons.
- Set watermelon shells in refrigerator until ready to serve (at least 2 hours).
- Prepare slushie when ready to serve:
- Add to a blender in this order:
- ice, watermelon, strawberries, honey and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into watermelons that you scooped out.
- Serve immediately!
- 6 batches were used in the images.
Disclosure: All opinions expressed above are those of the writer and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep 4 The Love Of Family here for you
Healthy Refreshing Watermelon Slushie Recipe