We are always on the look-out for ways to make healthy fun. My kids love both yogurt and dried fruit (Brothers-All-Natural dried fruit is at the top of our list and what I used in this recipe) so we knew this Strawberry-Banana Frozen Yogurt Bark would be a winner. It makes a cool treat on a hot summer night. Try it out and let us know below what your family thought!
- 16 oz Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 3/4 c Dried Strawberries (reserve 1/4 c)
- 3/4 c Dried Bananas (reserve 1/4 c)
- Mix all ingredients (except for reserved) in a freezer safe dish.
- Top with reserved dried fruit
- Cover and freeze 3 hours or until frozen
- Remove from freezer and thaw slightly until breakable.
- Break into pieces and serve or save in freezer bag and back in freezer
Disclosure: All opinions expressed above are those of the writer and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep 4 The Love Of Family here for you
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bark
Love it? Share it! 🙂