I like to be in charge of dessert for family/ friend gatherings. Besides the fact I am always late, it allows me to choose healthier dessert alternatives. Last Memorial Day, I decided to go with fruit pizza. That’s healthy, right? Ummmm….not at all (as I found out). Yes, it has fruit, but that’s about the extent of the “healthy”. In an attempt to add some healthy qualities, I opted to use whole wheat pizza crust versus cookie dough. It was good, but I would go with cookie dough should you be choosing to try this “healthy” option. It may not be the healthiest, but it sure is delicious!
- 16.5 oz (aprox.) Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/2 t vanilla
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Bananas
- Preheat oven per cookie dough instructions.
- Spread cookie dough evenly into rectangle shape on greased baking sheet.
- Bake according to instructions and let cool
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla well.
- Apply layer to cookie dough
- Slice Bananas and Strawberries ~.5" thick
- Add to cream cheese in American Flag design
- Refrigerate and Enjoy!
Disclosure: All opinions expressed above are those of the writer and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep 4 The Love Of Family here for you
Love it? Share it!
Leave a Reply