UPDATE! It seems Candy Crush creators caught on to this glitch and have fixed it. This hack no longer works for most. Give it a try anyway! Especially if you haven’t updated recently, it may still work.
Have you learned how to get UNLIMITED FREE LIVES in Candy Crush?? Click here to find out how.
Yet another, completely by accident discovery – how not to slide down in cake climb! It’s so frustrating when you are 1 move away from the ‘Berry Baker’s Sweet Reward’ of one of everything and you slide down to start over. Granted this is all part of the Candy Crush designers’ addiction methods, but now you will never have to slide again! Note: Cake Climb is a bonus challenge only offered now and then.
How to not slide down in Cake Climb:
1. When the sweet bonus challenge is offered, open open Candy Crush to the Cake Climb challenge.
2. Play levels one through three as usual UNLESS you are close to running out of moves on levels 2 or 3.
3. If you are close to being out of moves on levels 2 or 3 with no chance (or little chance) of winning, DO NOT run out of moves! When you have 1 or more moves left, double click your iphone home button. Your open tabs should show as below:
4. Slide the Candy Crush tab up to close.
5. Now, go back to your app icon and reopen the game. Re-open Cake Climb and you should be on the same level you were on. You should not have slid down.
Do this as often as you need to complete the challenge and claim your awesome reward! Happy Gaming!
Disclaimer: Candy Crush, Panda Pop, and Apple are not affiliated with this post. All game/ product names belong to them. All opinions expressed are those of the reviewer and not influenced by companies or products mentioned within. Post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep 4 The Love Of Family here for you 🙂
Candy Crush Cake Climb HACK!
Leave a Reply