This is one vegetable you don’t have to #FEAR. FEAR, from Disney’s latest hit, Inside Out, brings us his Panko-Protected Long Beans. They look delicious, but we take them a step further. By baking instead of frying, we make them healthy and 100% fearless!
For FEAR’s orginal recipe, click and print the image below. For our healthy version, see our recipe at the bottom. Either way, FEAR vegetables no more!
- 16 oz Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 3/4 c Dried Strawberries (reserve 1/4 c)
- 3/4 c Dried Bananas (reserve 1/4 c)
- Mix all ingredients (except for reserved) in a freezer safe dish.
- Top with reserved dried fruit
- Cover and freeze 3 hours or until frozen
- Remove from freezer and thaw slightly until breakable.
- Break into pieces and serve or save in freezer bag and back in freezer
Disclosure: All opinions expressed above are those of the writer and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. FEAR, Inside Out, images and logos are owned by The Walt Disney Company. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep 4 The Love Of Family here for you
Fear’s Panko-Protected Long Beans aka “Fried” Green Beans
Leave a Reply