*”FROZEN”, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf are owned and copyrighted by the Walt Disney Company. All rights and credit belong to them.*
Disney’s 2014 blockbuster, FROZEN found it’s way into the hearts of many. I am certain we will see MANY Elsas, Annas, and Olafs this Halloween. Here we have for you 4 Frozen pumpkin carving stencils to help you add a little FROZEN magic to your Halloween season.
The Olaf template I created has Olaf’s “hair included”. If you want to get creative like Disney, you can instead add sticks for “hair” and “arms”. Click the image to link to Disney’s FREE Olaf printable. How cute is he!?!?!
Using the templates:
1. Click on the image you would like to print. The image will open in .pdf format. Print the image to the size best fitting your pumpkin.
2. Tape or pin the image to your pumpkin. Score the design onto the pumpkin by poking along the black lines with a pin, nail, or similar. Connect holes with an erasable marker.
3. Carve your pumpkin along the scored lines.
4. For Olaf only, add a toothpick to secure right eye in place
5. Light your creation with a battery powered light or candle. Always be cautious with open flame! Especially when loose fitting costumes are near.
* Use an erasable marker or similar that will easily wipe off of pumpkin
* Carve by starting at the center of your design and working outward.
* Carve the smallest details first.
* HAVE FUN!
Disclosure: All opinions expressed above are my own and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. FROZEN, Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and Kristoff are owned and copyrighted by the Walt Disney Company. All credit and rights belong to them. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep Parenting Beyond here for you
Free FROZEN Pumpkin Carving Halloween Templates ~ FREE Stencil Printables (Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff)