LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WILD KRATTS GIFT?
4 THE LOVE OF FAMILY HAS YOU COVERED WITH OUR
WILD KRATTS GIFT GUIDES. (CLICK IMAGES TO LINK)
Carve out your WILD side this Halloween with these WILD KRATTS pumpkin stencils. Fans of any age are sure to love seeing their favorite WILD KRATTS character glowing through a pumpkin!
Using the templates:
1. Click on the image you would like to print. The image will open in .pdf format. Print the image to the size best fitting your pumpkin.
2. Tape or pin the image to your pumpkin. Score the design onto the pumpkin by poking along the black lines with a pin, nail, or similar. Connect holes with an erasable marker.
3. Carve your pumpkin along the scored lines.
4. For Olaf only, add a toothpick to secure right eye in place
5. Light your creation with a battery powered light or candle. Always be cautious with open flame! Especially when loose fitting costumes are near.
* Use an erasable marker or similar that will easily wipe off of pumpkin
* Carve by starting at the center of your design and working outward.
* Carve the smallest details first.
* HAVE FUN!
Disclosure: All opinions expressed above are those of the writer and are in no way influenced by companies or brands mentioned within. WILD KRATTS, Chris, and Martin are owned and copyrighted by The Kratt Brothers’ Company. All credit and rights belong to them. Post and page may contain affiliate links and advertising. Thank you for clicking through them! It helps keep 4 The Love Of Family here for you
FREE Wild Kratts Pumpkin Carving Halloween Stencils
Leave a Reply